Today the internet is ruled by digital media. From social media platforms to websites, everything online needs to be visually appealing to keep the audience engaged. So, images, graphics, and gifs are in high demand right now. There are many websites and apps to get and process visual content like graphics, logos, and vectors. Media Cloud Pro is a software available in that niche.
What is Media Cloud Pro?
You can call Media Cloud Pro a huge bundle of media assets. It has everything you need to create amazing visuals for your needs. It has millions of searchable stock assets and stock videos that you can use. There are templates available for different requirements. You can use them or create your own designs. There are live editors that you can use to edit pictures. Getting Media Cloud Pro will give you access to thousands of downloadable stock assets. Audios, graphics, avatars, and many more.
What are the features you get?
There are so many features that come with Media Cloud Pro
- More than 7 million searchable assets (images, memes, stickers, graphics, icons, vectors, etc.)
- You can get all these in different file formats such as png, gif, jpeg, and jpg.
- Access to more than 475+ avatars
- 3000+ Editable Logo Templates
- 40K+ HD Stock Images
- 8000+ Animated Gifs
- 15K+ Vector Graphics
- 350+ Editable eCovers
- Apart from these, there are 400+ editable product graphics (like banner and infographics)
- Built-in live image editors (two of them)
- You can upload, save, and edit your images through their image library.
- It can be synced with Facebook and Pinterest so that you can share from Media Cloud Pro in one click.
- Enjoy unlimited downloads.
- A file format converter is also available.
Related Post: MaxDrive 2.0 Review
How does it work?
Using Media Cloud Pro doesn’t require any technical knowledge. It can be used y anyone and is quite easy to navigate.
Step 1: Select what you want to work with
You can pick from the massive library of content. You can start with a template or create a design of your own. You can upload your images or other files to incorporate them into your work.
Step 2: Creation and customization
The next step is the creation of the graphic you want. You can easily customize the templates available through few clicks. You can use the live editors to edit your photos or even the stock photos that you want for the graphic.
Step 3: Download or publish
Once you have created what you want, you can simply download it to your device in the format you choose. Or if you want you can directly publish it to Facebook or Pinterest.
Who is it for?
With every business going online in today’s day and age, almost everybody needs to create visual content. Still, there are some occupations where the person working can particularly benefit from Media Cloud Pro:
- Web designer: A web designer needs a lot of graphics to make the website look appealing. From logo to banners to carousels, everything can be made using this software.
- Internet Marketer: Advising and marketing have almost completely moved into the digital space. For an online marketer, the success depends on how well you catch your audience’s attention and connect with them. This requires the constant creation of visual content.
- Blogger and Vlogger: With a lot of people moving into blogging and vlogging, the competition is getting pretty tight. Having the assets provided by Media Cloud Pro will be a competitive advantage for you.
- Freelancer: If you are a freelancer working in the areas of graphic design or social media content creation or any related areas, you absolutely need this.
- Reports and Presentation: If your job entails report creation or creating presentations, Media Cloud Pro can help you.
Other than these, Media Cloud Pro can also be useful for eCommerce owners, digital business agencies, video creators and online course creation.
There are two different packages available for purchasing Media Cloud Pro:
1. Media Cloud Pro Personal use – $47
2. Media Cloud Pro Agency Rights – $67
While the Personal use package allows you to create and download media for personal use, the Agency rights allow you to sell the media you create through Media Cloud Pro for money. You don’t have to give any royalty to it.
Pros and Cons of Media Cloud Pro
- It is a 100% cloud-based software.
- It can be used easily even by beginners.
- It is much cheaper than other software out there and has more resources than them.
- You get 24/7 customer support.
- You can save time and money by using Media Cloud Pro for your media works.
I could not find any con for this product.
There are two OTOs you get with Media Cloud Pro:
OTO 1: MediaCloud Video Pro.
While Media Cloud Pro focuses on static graphics and gifs, Media Cloud Video pro is perfect for those you want to create video content. It comes with millions of stock videos and more than 3000 high-quality audios for you to create your videos. It also has a Live Video Editor.
OTO 2: Media Cloud Pro Reseller.
When you use this software, you are going to want to recommend it to others. Media Cloud Pro offers you to buy a reseller license. Once you have this license, you can become a seller of this product and keep 100% of the profit!
That’s all for Media Cloud Pro review. I hope you found this useful.